Light Sensor FunctionFind a Distributor
- Key Features
- Product Details
- The construction of the Eflare LS510 incorporates a Light Sensor photo diode which is triggered by light received by the lens
- Turning on the LS510 beacon activates its Light Sensor switching facility which controls the on/off functions. The Light Sensor photo diode reacts to light levels to turn the beacon off during daylight conditions and on for low ambient or no light conditions
- This is a special order beacon. Please check with your local distributor for availability
- Light Colour
- Weight Inc batteries 450g
- Height 20cm
- Flash Rate 165-185fpm
- Battery Type 2 x D Cell
- Battery Life 40 hours
Rubber Base Mount
- General purpose mount for all Eflare Beacons.
Aviation Base Mount
- Secure mount for special purposes.
- Attaches to any Eflare Beacon to enable vertical positioning of the beacon on most types of cones.
Magnetic Base Cap
- Combined Magnetic Base and Cap.
- Can be used with any Eflare Beacon.
- Rated to 80 KPH when securely mounted on vehicle.
Floatation Collar & Lanyard
- Suitable for use with any Eflare beacons using D Cell batteries.
- Provides reliable self-righting buoyancy for marine use.
- Attaches to any Eflare Beacon.
- Not suitable for moving vehicles.
Compact Magnetic Base Cap
- For use with 280 series (not suitable for moving vehicles).
One Way Fabric Hood
- Contains beam to one direction.
Two Way Fabric Hood
- Contains beam to two directions.
- Attaches to any Eflare Beacon for limiting spread of light beam.
Small Eflare Bag
- Carry bag for 2 to 3 beacons plus accessories.
Large Eflare Bag
- Carry bag for 4 to 6 beacons plus accessories.
- 135 cm total length for personal carrying options.
Rail Base Mount
- Secure magnetic mount for rail industry.